OVOENERGEN™ CoQ10 supports healthy eggs with antioxidant protection and energy metabolism*
Antioxidant Protection for Healthy Eggs*
Supplementation with CoQ10 may protect DNA of eggs and mitochondria against accumulated damage from oxidative stress*.
Robust Energy Metabolism*
Supplementation with CoQ10 may support robust energy metabolism for your eggs via mitochondrial energy chain*.
Support Healthy Egg Development*
Supplementation with CoQ10 may help aging ovaries produce healthy eggs for enhanced fertility*.
- CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10) supplement specifically developed to support healthy eggs with antioxidant protection and energy metabolism, for women who want to enhance their chance of pregnancy*
- Pharmaceutical-grade CoQ10 in oil-suspended softgel for best absorption*
- Mega-dose (999 mg/day) of CoQ10, following the supplementation schedule recommended by Robert Casper, MD, a foremost expert in CoQ10 and female fertility
- 333 mg 3 times daily schedule, made easier by individual blister packs in a 3×7 layout
- Rigorous 3-step quality assurance process that includes batch testing at independent laboratories for potency and micronization, a rare practice in the nutraceuticals industry
- Recommended and endorsed by Robert Casper, MD, Senior Investigator at Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute of Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
OVOENERGEN™ is endorsed by Dr. Robert Casper, a foremost expert of antioxidants, egg development and women’s fertility*
OVOENERGEN™ is the only coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) supplement developed to replicate the experience of Dr. Robert Casper in using CoQ10 in mice to support healthy egg development*. Dr. Casper, Senior Investigator at Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute of Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto, Canada, has been one of the first fertility specialists to suggest the potential benefits of CoQ10 supplementation for older women who want to get pregnant*.
Research conducted so far by Dr. Casper’s group suggests that CoQ10 may support healthy egg development in two ways: 1) CoQ10 may provide antioxidant protection to the DNA in eggs and mitochondria; and 2) CoQ10 may boost energy availability to eggs by supporting the normal functions of the mitochondria, the “energy factory” within each cell*.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
Each OVOENERGEN™ softgel contains 333 mg of oil-suspended, pharmaceutical-grade CoQ10. One box contains 84 softgels, a 4-week supply, in 4 individual blister sheets.
GET A DISCOUNT FOR 3 BOXES
Based on animal data and extrapolation from male studies, Dr. Casper recommends at least 2 months of CoQ10 supplementation, with potential peak at 4 months*. Because a longer-term supplementation is recommended, we offer a 3-box pack of OVOENERGEN™ at a $36.00 discount.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.