Which Supplement Is Right For you?: Fertility Supplement Guide
Many reproductive endocrinologists (female fertility specialists) and urologists (male fertility specialists) recommend one or two specific supplements from Fertility Nutraceuticals' line of fertility supplements to their patients. For those of you who lack such guidance from physicians, here is a handy guide to see which product may suit your needs—but please remember, you should aIways discuss your fertility needs with your physician first, before starting supplementation!
FERTINATAL® DHEA is recommended for:
- Women over 40 with infertility, receiving fertility treatment
- Women, regardless of age, with infertility due to low functional ovarian reserve who are receiving infertility treatment
- Women, regardless of age, who receiving infertility treatment with poor egg quality and/or embryo quality
Dо NOT take FERTINATAL® DHEA if you are already pregnant. Stop supplementation with FERTINATAL® DHEA once you conceive.
PRENATAL VITAMINS with Fertility DHEA* for Women 35+
FNC's Prenatal Vitamins with Fertility DHEA* is recommended for:
- Fertile women over 35, who are trying to conceive on their own.
Do NOT take Prenatal Vitamins with Fertility DHEA if you are already pregnant. Stop supplementation with Prenatal Vitamins with Fertility DHEA once you conceive and switch to a prenatal vitamins product without DHEA.
OVOENERGEN™ CoQ10 is recommended for:
- Women who are trying to get pregnant either on their own, or with fertility treatments.
- Women who want to boost their egg quality.
ANDROENERGEN™ CoQ10 is recommended for:
- Men with male factor infertility who are trying to become fathers.
- Men who have been told by their urologist that their sperm quality is low.
- Men who want to support sperm health in general.
Still not sure? Discuss with your physician when to take which fertility supplements. If you don't have a regular doctor, contact us, and we can refer you to a highly regarded fertility center.