Which Supplement Is Right For you?: Fertility Supplement Guide
Many reproductive endocrinologists (female fertility specialists) and urologists (male fertility specialists) recommend one or two specific supplements from Fertility Nutraceuticals’ line of fertility supplements to their patients. For those of you who lack such guidance from physicians, here is a handy guide to see which product may suit your needs—but please remember, you should aIways discuss your fertility needs with your physician first, before starting supplementation!
FERTINATAL® DHEA is recommended for:
- Women over 40 with infertility, receiving fertility treatment
- Women, regardless of age, with infertility due to low functional ovarian reserve who are receiving infertility treatment
- Women, regardless of age, who receiving infertility treatment with poor egg quality and/or embryo quality
Dо NOT take FERTINATAL® DHEA if you are already pregnant. Stop supplementation with FERTINATAL® DHEA once you conceive.
OVOENERGEN™ CoQ10 is recommended for:
- Women who are trying to get pregnant either on their own, or with fertility treatments.
- Women who want to boost their egg quality.
EGG HEALTH power PACK
The Egg Health Power Pack is recommended for:
- Women age 35+ who want to boost their egg quality
- Women who have low ovarian reserve
- Women 35+ with infertility and/or low functional ovarian reserve
- Women 35+ with high miscarriage risk
PRENATAL VITAMINS WITH FERTILITY DHEA* FOR WOMEN 35+
FNC’s Prenatal Vitamins with Fertility DHEA* is recommended for:
- Fertile women over 35, who are trying to conceive on their own.
Do NOT take Prenatal Vitamins with Fertility DHEA if you are already pregnant. Stop supplementation with Prenatal Vitamins with Fertility DHEA once you conceive and switch to a prenatal vitamins product without DHEA.
Since excessive inflammation is very frequent, CONFLAM-Forte™ may be suitable for almost all women preparing for pregnancy, but is especially recommended for:
- Women with evidence of inflammation via laboratory markers
- Women with inflammatory diseases including autoimmune diseases
- Women with severe allergies
- Women with PCOS and with obesity
- Women with infertility
ANDROENERGEN™ CoQ10 is recommended for:
- Men with male factor infertility who are trying to become fathers.
- Men who have been told by their urologist that their sperm quality is low.
- Men who want to support sperm health in general.
Prenatal Vitamins is recommended for:
- Women of all ages who are currently pregnant or trying to conceive.
- Women who are breastfeeding.
- Women who have been using our Prenatal Vitamins with Fertility DHEA* and have conceived. You should switch to using this product upon pregnancy confirmation.
VIVO is designed for female sexual health*
- The first and only dietary supplement clinically shown to improve all aspects of female sexual health*
- Helps premenopausal women with libido, desire, orgasm, satisfaction and more*
- Developed by physicians specializing in women’s health
Still not sure? Discuss with your physician when to take which fertility supplements. If you don’t have a regular doctor, contact us, and we can refer you to a highly regarded fertility center.